A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

How do I register our parenting plan?

How do I register our parenting plan?

To register a plan you will need:

  • A signed statement from an approved family and child counsellor stating that they helped you develop the plan, OR
  • Signed statements from separate lawyers showing that each parent has had independent legal advice on the meaning and effect of the plan.

Then you must fill out an application form and provide other information to help the court decide whether registering the plan is in the best interests of the children. There is no fee to register a plan. The Family Court has a Parenting Plan Kit to help parents prepare and register a parenting plan. If you would like help to prepare a parenting plan, you may contact a counselling service.

User reviews

There are no user reviews for this listing.
To write a review please register or

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.