A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Do I have to support my adult child?

Do I have to support my adult child?

The Child Support Agency has jurisdiction to require parents to support their children until the children finish their secondary education. A parent of a child who turns 18 in their final year of schooling will be able to apply to the CSA for an extension on support payments until the last day of school. Also children over 18 years old completing other forms of education (including University and TAFE courses) can apply through the Family Court for financial maintenance from a parent - though there are conditions to be met.

User reviews

There are no user reviews for this listing.
To write a review please register or

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.