A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

My ex isn't paying the maintenance, can the CSA enforce payment?

My ex isn't paying the maintenance, can the CSA enforce payment?

If a payer is in arrears, the Child Support Agency has various options to enforce the debt. They can intercept tax refunds, arrange wage deductions, arrange for collection from a third party (eg a bank or superannuation fund), intercept the proceeds of sale of property or any other funds available. Late payment penalties are usually applied for late or non-payment of child support.

User reviews

There are no user reviews for this listing.
To write a review please register or

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.