A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Can I shorten the time of the separation?

Can I shorten the time of the separation?

No. There must be 12 full months of separation. The divorce application can only be sworn the day after the anniversary of that event. In some instances, you can shorten the time for the pronouncing of a decree absolute. This period is a month in normal circumstances. If this is of concern to you, you should obtain legal advice on what to do.

User reviews

There are no user reviews for this listing.
To write a review please register or