Good Housekeeping magazine are looking for women in their 40s, 50s and over who have made a big change to their lives this year, for an inspiring article about self-transformation.
There will be an interview by phone of approximately 30 minutes, and photo shoot in London in mid- to - late-September with our top hair and make-up artists and stylists, and the magazine will cover travel and all other costs.
We would like to see any stories that fit this theme – here are some ideas:
- You decided to try something completely new like volunteering abroad or helping those less privileged
- Your relationship has changed, or you have finally decided to end a troublesome relationship and start fresh
- Having fallen off a horse as a child and never got back on it, you decided 2013 was the year to face your fears and now go riding every weekend
- any other story, so long as it’s inspiring.
If you are interested, please send me a pm with the following details:
A summary of your experiences to include:
- The events that led you to make a change this year
- How and when you came to make that change, and how you’ve gone about fulfilling it
- The positive impact this has had on your life and how much happier you are today
And Availability for the photo shoot in mid – to – late September (please only mention any weekdays from 16 – 27 September that you CANNOT make)
There are so many amazing and inspiration women in our community - why not share your experiences and encourage and inspire other women to do the same?