A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Child maintenance

  • Flora234
  • Flora234's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
08 Oct 16 #484403 by Flora234
Topic started by Flora234
Am a single mum, my ex never paid any child maintenance for our daughter. I have raised her for 11yrs on my own he kept threatend to call the immigration to deport us and wrote to the home office. We have our stat us now. He has moved abroad what can I do. Some one help

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11