A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Mon/Fri 9am-6pm       Sat/Sun 2pm-6pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Child access

  • Tinkerbell37
  • Tinkerbell37's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
16 May 12 #330808 by Tinkerbell37
Topic started by Tinkerbell37
Morning :)
Does anyone know if my partner goes to pick up his kids and his ex tries to stop access,without a court order from either of them can she enforce him not having the kids?
Looks like it''s starting to get messy :(he has offered again the mediation route but she is going to solicitor today.

  • mumtoboys
  • mumtoboys's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
16 May 12 #330825 by mumtoboys
Reply from mumtoboys
if she doesn''t open the door or isn''t in, he''s not going to get access, is he? so yes, she can ''enforce'' it. The police will do nothing other than simply refer him to the courts.

If she goes to a solicitor she will realise quickly enough that mediation is a sensible option. See what happens today.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11