A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info


  • dizzybee
  • dizzybee's Avatar Posted by
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
25 Sep 12 #357824 by dizzybee
Topic started by dizzybee
Hi I am hoping someone can answer this question because the CSA dont seem to be able to.

Can information and documentation that has been used and obtained in Family Court proceedings be used when applying for a ''variance'' through the CSA?

Would be most grateful if anyone can shine a light on this for me.

Many Thanks

  • BoysMum
  • BoysMum's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
25 Sep 12 #357827 by BoysMum
Reply from BoysMum

I don''t know if this will help, but my ex told the CSA he had no income and was living off friends and family.

I sent them copies of bank statements that I had showing the balance in his bank account for the previous year. Based on this, they adjusted the rate he had to pay.

He never has paid, but they at least took the information into account when calculating figures.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11