A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020
Mon/Fri 9am-8pm       Sat/Sun 2pm-8pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info


  • MissD34
  • MissD34's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
7 months 3 days ago #510974 by MissD34
safeguarding was created by MissD34
Im seeing someone who is under investigation for rape of a minor… he has no bail conditions. No charge.. no pending court date. Sarah Law show he has no record. But because my daughter spent 30 mins with him in the same room as myself. Social services are involved.
As she was with him when they called he is refusing safe guarding to me, so social services have closed there case and he is refusing me access and wont even allow me to talk to her.. before this incident it was a 50/50 share custody.

what are my rights... ive now got a solicitor involved.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11