A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Help needed if poss

  • nevernevergiveup
  • nevernevergiveup's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
09 May 12 #329568 by nevernevergiveup
Topic started by nevernevergiveup
Hello Wiki community. I have used this site before a couple of years ago, but I cannot find my previous logon details! Things have moved on from when I previously posted, but not much.

I would like advice regarding a very complex case which has now been going on for nearly 4 years.

It involves child sexual abuse allegations, by my child, against her father who is seeking contact. The child is now 5, and remembers nothing. However, she still displays sexualised behaviours and holds irrational fears and phobias.

I don''t feel like the correct advice is being given to me by my solicitor. I would like to double check with someone because the current situation just doesn''t sit right with me. The one size fits all solution is definitely not appropriate in this case.

Does anyone have experience in these types of cases who would be prepared to assist me, or point me in the right direction?.

I will self rep if I have to. That could be the next stage. It could be suicide. I need to make sure I put the right questions to the solicitor before I do anything rash. I will not put my children at risk of further harm from my ex or the system. I guess I need a reality check as to whether to continue to fight for justice, or just give in. I am feeling rather bullied by my legal team, but maybe they are right?

My children will be at risk if unsupervised access is granted.

I love my children with all my heart and soul, and am trying my hardest to protect them. The courts and the system, are not making it easy.

Obviously details are sensitive, therefore I cannot post too much here. I am hoping and praying that someone can assist me, and I thank you in advance if anyone replies.

  • AnnoyedMummy
  • AnnoyedMummy's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
10 May 12 #329721 by AnnoyedMummy
Reply from AnnoyedMummy
We have similar issues, with my ex and other young girls, but not my daughter.
It has been made clear from the start, by my solicitor, his solicitor and CAFCASS that he can NEVER have unsupervised acess.
He was given a chance, to do phsycological testing and risk assment. If he passed he would have maybe had unsupervised acess. He failed to do any of them though, which leads me to believe he has something to hide.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.