A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

C100 Advice

  • Northern_pete
  • Northern_pete's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
19 May 12 #331611 by Northern_pete
Topic started by Northern_pete

I am completing the C100 as my ex has completely stopped all contact with my daughter who is 3 on monday with no justifcation or reason. She has declined mediation stating in writing that I will have to take her to court to see my daughter.

What amount of evidence should be included with a C100? It looks like you cant provide any extra documentation and the C1A form (supplemental info) seems to be just for matters of child abuse/harm etc?

Any guidance would be really appreciated.


  • gerimine
  • gerimine's Avatar
  • Senior Member
  • Senior Member
19 May 12 #331616 by gerimine
Reply from gerimine
Only the form and fee are needed at this stage, however keep all correspondence, texts,emails, notes of dates of conversations etc. they may be useful later on.
Hope this helps

  • Joe2020
  • Joe2020's Avatar
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
20 May 12 #331842 by Joe2020
Reply from Joe2020
You can put extra information in a Position Statement.
Don''t expect too much from the first hearing.It will be a First Directions Hearing and the Judge will take far more notice of what the mother wants rather than what you want.
If you go into court with the attitude that you''re second class and what you want is irrelevant then you won''t come out dissapointed.

Good luck.

  • Fiona
  • Fiona's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
20 May 12 #331906 by Fiona
Reply from Fiona
On the application form you need to say that contact has broken down and what order you are seeking. In most cases you are also expected to arrange a Mediation Information and Assessment Meeting to find out about mediation and to assess if it is appropriate then submit Form FM1 before the court will hear a case.

You aren''t required to submit a position statement until the judge makes Directions, but some LIPs (and some judges!) find it helps to have one to help remain focused on the issues. Generally the court isn''t interested in the issues between parents, only the interests of children.

At the first hearing you may meet with CAFCASS to see if any agreement can be reached before going in front of the judge. When no agreement is reached the judge will "direct" what further information is required to assist him/her with making a decision and sets a timetable for future hearings. An interim order may be made but no final decision will be made until a later hearing.

  • khan72
  • khan72's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
29 May 12 #333937 by khan72
Reply from khan72
Be whiter than white. Make no accusations against mother. Do not involve yourself in a slanging match. After the 2nd Directions, if she has made false accusations, the system will grind her down. Only concentrate on issues to restore contact. Ignore whatever she says. Its all asymmetric warfare. Remember Muhammed Ali rope a dope. You will be the one who will not lose any sleep when it comes to fact finding.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Orders from £359

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.