A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

she''s changed her mind, advice anyone?

  • hunny57
  • hunny57's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
01 Jun 12 #334544 by hunny57
Topic started by hunny57
after 2 years of going to court to get access to my daughter because my ex continually refused to agree to anything, she has now said i can have pretty much what i want! this is 4 days from the final hearing date! apparently after having read my statement she has changed her mind, just like that, after putting me and my family through hell. my problem with this is that she has put in that i cannot have my daughter at my parents house and made several false allegations against them in her statement. although i may not want to have my daughter overnight at my parents i feel that as a responsible parent i should be able to have her where i like and not to be told by her, i do not want to agree to her conditions, do i have to?

  • disneybunny
  • disneybunny's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
05 Jun 12 #335116 by disneybunny
Reply from disneybunny
No but if what she has offered looks reasonable it could go against you.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11