A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Applying to court for a hearing

  • simonstone1970
  • simonstone1970's Avatar Posted by
  • Senior Member
  • Senior Member
13 Jun 12 #336570 by simonstone1970
Topic started by simonstone1970
I wonder if anyone can help me. I sorted my contact out last year, albeit through the courts as my ex would not give me any over night contact. I now have pretty good contact, but on my second contact week I go seven days without seeing my children and this is starting to now upset my 7 year old daughter. I have tried to address this with my ex to try and get her agreement to give me an additional night to split this seven days up, but she is having none of it. I cannot afford solictors as I am still paying them back around 5k from my fight for contact so am going to represent myself, which in itself I am comfortable with. I done this on the last two hearings in court when my ex tried to get my contact reduced and CAFCASS were brought it, who supported my side of the case and I won the day! MY question is does anyone know when representing yourself how do you go about applying to the court for a hearing?

Thanks for reading.


  • ffc1991
  • ffc1991's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
14 Jun 12 #336691 by ffc1991
Reply from ffc1991
Need to fill out a C100 form and send it to the court local to wherever your children live.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11