My solicitor met with sherriff and ex''s solicitor on Thursday and no mediation asked for and a court hearing has been set for 10 August.
Just wondered should my solicitor ask to meet with me again before this hearing to "prepare" and will a decision be made on that day as to my ex''s contact with our son.
I have never had an issue with my son seeing his dad I have only ever asked for structure to which my ex will not committ to, and now that I have went to the CSA he is looking for more overnight access as a ploy to reduce his payments and has admitted so in the form of a text message.
I feel for you as I am going through a similar situation.
Final hearing set for the 10th of August and I am still waiting to hear from my lawyer as to whether or not she should have a meeting with me and prepare for court, will I meet the barrister that will represent me before the court date or should I, anyway?
They are eager to send the invoices and collect the money but when it comes to really important matters like this they tend to forget we exist.
I know, Im the same - I received a letter on Saturday looking for £500 from my solicitor and when I go to see her she just seems so laid back about it all, yes its her job and she see''s it everyday but its a huge deal to me!!