A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Court C100

  • gabsdad
  • gabsdad's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
27 Aug 12 #352177 by gabsdad
Topic started by gabsdad
I am puting in my C100 tomorrow, have o forgotten anything????? should i be preparing with a position statement and also mentioning interim contact? I am handing in my forms, however i do have a solicitor on-hand and they are shown on the form.

  • Joe2020
  • Joe2020's Avatar
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
28 Aug 12 #352328 by Joe2020
Reply from Joe2020
A PS would be a good idea.

Also try to arrange mediation otherwise the Judge may direct you towards this and it will delay a second hearing.

  • gabsdad
  • gabsdad's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
28 Aug 12 #352442 by gabsdad
Reply from gabsdad
Tried that cheers, my ex refused it. handed the forms in today got a hearing with the judge straight away and got my Directions hearing......four to five weeks!
good news, howver still not seeing my child. the law and it''s inequality is rough to say the least to men.

  • Bobbinalong
  • Bobbinalong's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
28 Aug 12 #352444 by Bobbinalong
Reply from Bobbinalong
stick with it mate see some of my old posts, I self rep''d for my contact order, went absolutely brill delayed over a few months, missed another xmas with the kids, but got there eventually.
Make sure you are VERY ready, treat it as the cold war discussions, last chance, for you and your kids.
But it will turn out ok, I have every respect for soemone in your position.
You should have put a position statment in and so should she, if she doesnt make sure your case is not delayed because of that, mine was.
The position statement contains all the info for why your there and what you want and good you are as a parent, and also how good the mother is, butt hese things have happened a, b and c which are not good.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.