Since the last Directions in June, we have had weekly contact alternate monday and alternate saturday.
Ex moved without telling me some 20 miles away (south). She filled out a C8 form so I dont know where my daughter lives.
I got a solicitors letter today (5pm) saying that the ex is offering conact at a place 5-10 miles further south from me.
Clearly two nice tricks.
1) move away
2) pretend to be reasonable by offering contact in a further place.
I have told her solicitor that this is part of the ex''s implacable hostility. I will be asking the judge to consider my application for residence (ex''s sol sneered). I am also going to ask for a prohibited steps order also, making her come back.
To add some dimension to the situation. I had a luxury riverside flat. I gave it over in its entirity. She is now renting it out to someone for X and renting a smaller place for Y. Needless to say X is way higher than Y.
I am going to ask she drive and drop my gurl off to my place and that I drop her back. We build hours according to a set timetable so that after the hearing, at east i can get weekends.
It is not going to go down well. I will let you know how i get on.... I know, i might get roasted, but there again, I am not the one who is feeling the heat. The Final hearing will be in November. I reckon she is going to plead "I have no money". Again, untrue as she is being bank roled by Bank of HerParents Ltd.
Also going to ask judge to give directions to make her get police reports (or CAD numbers )and medical evidence. Surely it has to be there if she has been truthful
Thanks all. I am going to attempt the route of
1) Being myself in court. I don''t care if I break down. Last time I had to stop a few moments then continue reading. I don''t think I will cry though as I have toughened up. I just dont know how I will feel though.
2) I will keep eye contact with the Judge
3) I will keep child focussed
4) I will remain calm
5) I will keep honesty and integrity at all times
6) I will remind the judge I have parental responsibility and that my views on contact are just as important.
7) I will ask the Judge to grasp the nettle and not allow delay.
8) I will ask for a PSO and Residence to be handled concurrently if possible.
9) I will remind the judge I have made no allegations against the RP.
10) I will insist the order is agreed before we leave the building.
I have only cried once in court in 32 appearences but actually wish I had cried a few more times it might have made the judges realise just how frightening it is for the general public to be in court, to be accused (that is how it feels when you know you are decent and not inflamatory).
Hang in there and lets hope you get some Justice - for you and your children.