A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Requesting SOS a father facing FALSE allegations

  • CaringParent
  • CaringParent's Avatar Posted by
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
20 Sep 12 #357012 by CaringParent
Topic started by CaringParent
My ex has falsely accusing me of domestic violence while she is the one who has emotionally and physically abused me ( I have photographs as proof) . She is all out to destroy my credibility in eyes of the court and CAFCASS to gain wrong and unfair advantage using the ''abused women scenario'' in a false way.

  • soulruler
  • soulruler's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
21 Sep 12 #357061 by soulruler
Reply from soulruler
Caring Father

You already have some great answers from people who have been through exactly what you are going through now on your other thread.

It is obvious to me that you are almost going out of your mind with worry and fear, somehow or another you will get through this. Why not re-read the answers which you have on actions to take on your other thread, they sound excellent and well thought out to me.

There are many anxious souls on this site, things do improve with time.

  • disneybunny
  • disneybunny's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
21 Sep 12 #357092 by disneybunny
Reply from disneybunny
Try to stay positive as long as you are telling the truth the other person will eventually trip themselves up. I wish these hearings were open cos honestly if people read some of the rubbish, mistakes and story changing ex has done they would after the initial disgust wet themselves laughing.

  • Joe2020
  • Joe2020's Avatar
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
21 Sep 12 #357156 by Joe2020
Reply from Joe2020
Seems to me from what I''ve read you have a very strong case.
The courts aren''t stupid and they will be wary of false allegations your ex may have made to strengthen her case.

As shes still living with you I would purchase a dictaphone and secretly record her getting her to admit her false allegations
or get her to do that on the phone whilst recording.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11