A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

disabled grown up children

  • bluegirl60
  • bluegirl60's Avatar Posted by
  • Senior Member
  • Senior Member
04 Mar 08 #15697 by bluegirl60
Topic started by bluegirl60
Hi my stbx and i are seperated i am living in house in my name i bought 10 years ago when we seperated for a while then got back together we have been married 27 years, our two sons are 25 years and 21 years both are registered disabled the oldest son is a manic depressive and lives on benefits the youngest is at college i am still supportung them emotionally AND FINACAILLY IS MY STBX REQUIRED BY LAW TO HELP ME OUT WITH THE MONEY SIDE OF STILL SUPPORTING THEM ? neither of my sons gets on with there father ADVICE PLEASE , BY THE WAY I WORK FULL TIME AS WELL AS SUPPORT MY SONS STBX WORKS FULL TIME HE IS ON A BIT MORE MONEY THAN I AM

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.