A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

If child is for previous marriage?

  • Anya
  • Anya's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
12 Sep 07 #3239 by Anya
Topic started by Anya
Hi there.
We are 5 years together. 2 of them married. On monday he tald me to leave house by Saturday or he will pack my things and put them in garage. I am a foreigner. I have 13 years son. I ve just started doing my degree in college. Have no income at all. My son is from previous marriage.
I am scared to death - because I dont know where I will go and specially about my son losing his friends, his room, it will be to much changings for him as we will need to leave the country. House is on his name even he bought it for us when we decided to marry.
All finanses under his control and he trnsfers for me monthly 400£ for my and my son expenses.I ve contributed a lot to this house -not financially - but redecorated it threw out and was good houswife, doing everything myself, never had a luxury of windows cleaners or maid which could do according to his income.
I am in complete darkness.
if somebody knows anything related to divorde with foreigner and child not being his - HELP.
Any advice will be appriciated.

  • Fiona
  • Fiona's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
12 Sep 07 #3253 by Fiona
Reply from Fiona

  • Anya
  • Anya's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
12 Sep 07 #3255 by Anya
Reply from Anya
Thanks for replying to me, Fiona. I am staing near PC for the last 3 days.,
your message helped a Lot.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Orders from £359

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.