A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

some advice please, unsure what to do

  • madaboutcars
  • madaboutcars's Avatar Posted by
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
01 Oct 07 #4200 by madaboutcars
Topic started by madaboutcars
I see my daughter every wednesday evening (court order agreement) and my x2b has asked if i will not have my daughter this wednesday as she is having her new baby on wednesday and wants my daughter to go and see the new sibling in hospital. She wants me to agree to this but there is more to it, about 6 weeks ago i had to take my x2b to court as she decided that i was not going to take my daughter on holiday after previously agreeing to it. To cut a long story short, she swore on a bible and changed her medical records to make out that the baby was due while we were away. The judge threw the case out and it cost me £1200. I really dont know what to do??I would welcome any comments. Thanks

  • sexysadie
  • sexysadie's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
01 Oct 07 #4205 by sexysadie
Reply from sexysadie
Your x2b is clearly playing silly (and expensive) games but I think you should go along with it. She's not going to be able to play them much longer, after all; the baby will have to come out sometime soon! If she really is having the baby on Wednesday (presumably by planned induction or caesarian section)then it is important that your daughter sees her new sibling as soon as possible. I'm sure that your x2b will be only too grateful for Wednesday evenings thereafter, in any case, so shouldn't cause too many problems.


Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Orders from £359

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.