A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Bonus payments

  • madaboutcars
  • madaboutcars's Avatar Posted by
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
13 Nov 07 #6556 by madaboutcars
Topic started by madaboutcars
Im sure i know the answer but just want to check with you knowledgable folk.

If i get bonus payments with my monthly pay, am i right in saying that the x2b gets 15% of the whole figure (bonus included) as she believes that she doesn't!!!While that would make things financially better for me, I have to thing of my little girl

  • Monitor441
  • Monitor441's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
13 Nov 07 #6561 by Monitor441
Reply from Monitor441
You should include it in your figures but it does depend if it is guaranteed or not. As you say, it is supposed to go towards your little girl. If you don't include it, take 15% of your bonus and put it into a savings plan for her for when she is older.

I earn commission which is heavily weighted towards the end of my companies financial year so if we take any three month period it does not reflect my whole years earnings so I give my P60 figure as it shows the whole years earnings. At first I didn't like showing my P60 to my ex2b but now she has got her boyfriend living in the FMH, I will soon finish paying SM and I am going to enjoy showing her how much I earn and what she is missing out on! She is very money orientated and I know since I found out about her affair she has refered to me as the golden goose! But soon, it will be no longer

Good luck MAC and do what you think is right


  • loobyloo
  • loobyloo's Avatar
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 Nov 07 #6563 by loobyloo
Reply from loobyloo
WOW...mad about... wish all dads like you... my kids dad a shit
power to your elbow pal
love loobs

  • honeysuckle
  • honeysuckle's Avatar
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
13 Nov 07 #6577 by honeysuckle
Reply from honeysuckle
How brilliant are you!! My kids dad has very carefully calculated his bare minimum payment through the csa, and despite an agreement has cut it down to reflect that figure, and he won;t pay for anything else. You are putting your child first You are one of the good guys :cheer:

  • mumov4
  • mumov4's Avatar
  • Senior Member
  • Senior Member
13 Nov 07 #6579 by mumov4
Reply from mumov4
Hi my husband decided that he was only going to give the csa payment of £300.00 but we had already arranged £500.00. He has gone back on his word and hasn't discussed is bonuses he gets. Should that be discussed?

  • Camberwick green
  • Camberwick green's Avatar
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
14 Nov 07 #6623 by Camberwick green
Reply from Camberwick green
Me too Honey, my 1st X has managed to find a company to employ him stating he only works 16 hours per week and he says he also ha kids more often than he really does and that he has to travel to see them... bullpoopy!

so I get nothing..NADA! haven't for 10 years, kids are now 13 and 14 and eat like adults so its getting really tough! this also makes it more difficult to work as I don't have the extra income maintainence provides.

MAC... you're one of the one in a million!

  • sexysadie
  • sexysadie's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
14 Nov 07 #6637 by sexysadie
Reply from sexysadie
mumov4, you need to check that your ex is declaring his bonuses to the CSA. Try ringing them about it.


Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.