A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Help needed to complete C7 and C1A forms

  • Lulu70
  • Lulu70's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
01 May 12 #327641 by Lulu70
Topic started by Lulu70
Can someone pls advise if I''m completing the C7 and C1A forms correctly?

DS is now 11 and after many years of upset has said he doesn''t want to see dad anymore. Previously i''ve patched things up between them only for ex to be ''having a bad day'' and take it out on DS. He''s reknown for violent outbursts.
I think DS is now old enough to make his own mind up but ex is taking to me to court for contact and I''ve received C7 form to complete.

As I am respondent do i need to complete C1A under these circumstances. DS has changed so much better now he''s not having to deal with the stress of seeing dad.

  • WhiteRose
  • WhiteRose's Avatar
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
05 May 12 #328530 by WhiteRose
Reply from WhiteRose

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.