A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Not conforming to court order

  • saam
  • saam's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
16 May 12 #331009 by saam
Topic started by saam

I have been to court three weeks back it was the first time and I was representing myself. I havent seen my daughter for just under a year becuase my ex has not allowed me to and I have been hopeing we could work things out without going to the court but unfortunately we could not come to an agreement. The court ordered in presence of a CAFCASS officer that I have 1 hour contact on Sat and Sun each week at a contact centre which was agreed by myself and my partner(she had a solicitor). The judge also said we will have a review after 12 weeks.

The court ordered I should have contact from first week of May. As of yet she has failed to bring the children I have been waiting at the contact centre each and every Sat and Sun has failed to call me and bring my daughter. I have contacted her solicitor who has told me she has been dismissed by the client and is no longer representing my EX.

I have also emailed and wrote to my Ex she is not responding. It seems so frustrating I dont know what I should do. Could anyone please advise me. Ideally I want shared residence.

  • jonathancj
  • jonathancj's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
17 May 12 #331120 by jonathancj
Reply from jonathancj
Contact the court and ask for the case to be brought back for Directions as soon as possible. The time estimate should be about 30 minutes. Explain why you need it, namely that the court order has been disobeyed. Continue going to the contact centre until the hearing.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.