A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

help please

  • JD0905
  • JD0905's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
18 May 12 #331471 by JD0905
Topic started by JD0905
My wife has left me with my 3 year old daughter and allage me of domastic violance.I heard from police they are in a refuge house.Its more than 2 months now i havent heard anything fro her.I am worried about my daughter and want to see her .I want to file a contact order but i dont have her address!What should i do ?please any advise..

  • jonathancj
  • jonathancj's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
29 May 12 #333839 by jonathancj
Reply from jonathancj
You''ll need a solicitor for this one.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11