A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info


  • blonde cazza
  • blonde cazza's Avatar Posted by
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
04 Jun 12 #334938 by blonde cazza
Topic started by blonde cazza
My daughter is 18 and has bullemia she lives with her dad.
I was just wondering if it would be accectable if i got in touch with her grandparents to get her ssome proper help for this.
My exs parents have not spoken to me since we seperated but im worried for my daughter and as a first point of call have contacted my ex...he admit shes has a problem but wont get her back to her consellor that she needs.
Since seperating i have had fake facebook profiles set up of me.She has taken to hanging around my friends houses trying to get them to say id had an affair she has even questions him on things.The funniest being that i crashed my car last year and she questioned her brother on whose car it was it was my hire car.
I have since learned that she tried to convince my ex that i was having an affair as my son let slip that his dad had followed me to the gym telling our son he wanted to find out what i wanted for dinner.
My marriage was never a bed of roses my exhad a temper and would on occasions lash out at me.
The police have put a mark on my property nw as they were very concerned at my daughters behaviour and as a result is not allowed tocontact me.
I have had my Nisi through so just wondered if it would be acceptable to ask her grandparents to get her help.

  • Deedum
  • Deedum's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
04 Jun 12 #334941 by Deedum
Reply from Deedum
If your daughter is 18, I don''t think anyone will be able to get her help unless she wants it herself.

Bulemia is a way of coping and she sounds a very troubled girl by what you have said.

Is there any way of you repairing your relationship with her?

  • blonde cazza
  • blonde cazza's Avatar Posted by
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
04 Jun 12 #334944 by blonde cazza
Reply from blonde cazza
When i tried last year you just get angry replies from her.
Shes had alot to cope with when she was 13 i used to find bottles of beer in her room which she had pinched from her grandad when visiting.
I asked her to come and live with me last year but she declined.My ex doesnt say what hes going to do to try to help her either as people have pointed out that she needs proper help.Im powerless to do anything but am so worried about her!.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Orders from £359

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.