A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

concerns for my daughter

  • grafter
  • grafter's Avatar Posted by
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
28 Jun 12 #339795 by grafter
Topic started by grafter
Sorry for starting a new post,not sure how to reply to my origanal post.a bit more info.
I had accses for every other week.at Directions hearing in front of judge.but mydaughter was told all that I said in court.and her mam told her everything about proceedings.and because wat she said in wishes and feelings reporti made the difficult decision,to drpp that contact,from a week to 4hours mon and fri and overnight wed.thinking I was doing the right thing,atthe time.
I have 2older sons 22/20.eldest lives with meyounger hasnot spoken to me for 6 months he lives with mam.
The new partner is known by a lot of people in my town,likes to think of himself as a hard man.i have proof of his behaviour.as he pksts many things on his face book for all to see.wich he knows peopple tell me.but the pictures of my daughters face changed to a zombies is making me sick.
My ex knows this but them pictures are still on 5days later theyjust dont care.my daughter belives its me having a go at them,because her mam brings her into it all the time,which I refuse to do MNno matter how bad it makes me look.
I must say my ex was the most beutiful kind hearted woman I could ever wish to meet.its scarey how someone can change so much in a year.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.