A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info


  • sajrahman
  • sajrahman's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
12 Aug 12 #349082 by sajrahman
Topic started by sajrahman
My ex agreed to return my little girl on friday when the holiday arrangement was made. now he is saying that he will return her after the weekend. i haven''t spoken to her for the last two weeks and i am missing her like mad. now i know i wont get her back on the agreed day. Any words of comfort will help.

  • fairylandtime
  • fairylandtime's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
13 Aug 12 #349090 by fairylandtime
Reply from fairylandtime
Hi sajrshman

(((hugs))) I know I would be beside myself if in this situation . . .. Stay strong

Have you got a contact order? If so doesn''t he have to return your dtr at a specific time, & if not what is his reasoning?

There may be nothing you can do this time, I would send txt / email to ask for your dtr to return on time etc but diary it all, once your dtr is retuned you need to go to court to get the order / or get it specified.

This seems to be happening a lot lately given the time of year, & it just isn''t fair on either parent or child as they need consistency & it could be friending for them if they expect to come home & don''t.

I am lucky really, as mine are teenagers & vote with their feet so no problems as yet.


Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11