A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

filling in c100 for prohibited steps discharge

  • sleepybird
  • sleepybird's Avatar Posted by
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
30 Sep 12 #358658 by sleepybird
Topic started by sleepybird
I am just filling out c100 form to get a prohibited steps order discharged and to apply for residency

Do I need to apply to the court that made the prohibited steps order which is for some reason, the other side of london to me or to the court in the town where the child resides?

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11