A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info


  • sidi
  • sidi's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
11 Oct 12 #360387 by sidi
Topic started by sidi
Hi ,,
I am respondent mother , I have filled C100 acknowledgement form . I have also filled C1A form along with it and sent this to court .
Do I need to give copy theses both form (Ack and C1A filled form ) to Applicant (Father ).

Please advise

  • Yummy_Mummy
  • Yummy_Mummy's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
13 Oct 12 #360804 by Yummy_Mummy
Reply from Yummy_Mummy
No I don''t think so.

The copy of these forms will be sent to the Applicant or his solicitor or his barrister to either agree and if not agreed then possibly a Hearing is likely.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11