A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

She''s thrown her nine year old out of the house

  • busy bee
  • busy bee's Avatar Posted by
  • Senior Member
  • Senior Member
29 Jul 12 #345948 by busy bee
Topic started by busy bee

  • rubytuesday
  • rubytuesday's Avatar
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
29 Jul 12 #345978 by rubytuesday
Reply from rubytuesday
I think the best thing you can do is to provide emotional support and a listening ear for your partner. While I can understand why you feel that what has happened is wrong, when a third party is mixed into an already conflicted situation, it only makes matters worse. Your own opinion of your partner''s ex may be clouding your over-view of the actual situation somewhat.

If you do want to give your partner some advice, then the best advice you can give him, is to join Wikivorce himself, and we can offer information/advice/support directly

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.