A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info


  • Sldawsonmilly
  • Sldawsonmilly's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
17 Nov 20 #514788 by Sldawsonmilly
Topic started by Sldawsonmilly
My husband has left me we have a joint special guardianship order for our twin grandsons he is refusing to pay any money for them can he do this

  • WYSPECIAL's Avatar
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
19 Nov 20 #514807 by WYSPECIAL
Reply from WYSPECIAL
Yes as they are not his children.

You will be entitled to financial support from the local authority for the children.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11