A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020
Mon/Fri 9am-6pm       Sat/Sun 2pm-6pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

House Sale

  • Caroline1979
  • Caroline1979's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
3 years 9 months ago #488526 by Caroline1979
House Sale was created by Caroline1979
I'm in the process of divorcing my ex after 6 years of separation . He lives in our family home with my two children; however, for four years he has had his new partner living with him permanantly and she pays half the costs. My understanding that if he lived alone then I had no right to make him sell or remortgage to buy me out until my youngest leaves education; however, as he has a new partner who now rents out her own property I can ask him to buy me out?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11