Me and me STBX came to a agreement and made a Financial Order back in Sept 19, well before the COVID19 outbreak. The FO was made in very different financial circumstances. The settlement meant I was to pay her a lump sum. This was made up of a buy out, my savings and some from my own business. I am due to pay her in a few weeks.
However, my savings have taken a tumble and my business is suffering (no income as we deal with verious clients that are either closed or no longer trading). I am concerned that if I top up the shortfall from my savings using company money, I am putting my business at risk as we do not know how long this event will last.
I have emailed the court to have the FO delayed but they are not operating too well and have just responded with \"we'll put a note on file\".
Part of the FO was that if I did not pay on the due date, the house would be put up for sale but I am not too worried about that at this time as no-one is going anywhere !
It is vital that I protect my business as it is my income for me and my children (who do live with me) - I was the one that was left, not did the leaving.
Just looking for any input, suggestions, I guess re-assurance as quite stressed with the dealine approaching !