A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Dissolution of a civil partnership

  • rubytuesday
  • rubytuesday's Avatar
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
10 Jun 11 #272441 by rubytuesday
Reply from rubytuesday
Smash1912 wrote:

I used a solicitor in ***** to dissolve my Civil Partnership on grounds of Adultery.

Im curious to know how you managed to obtain a CD on the grounds of Adultery :s

My understanding is that you can not Petition for a CD on the grounds of adultery.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11