A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info


  • iamrussyroo2
  • iamrussyroo2's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
14 Sep 11 #287800 by iamrussyroo2
Topic started by iamrussyroo2
I am separated and paying half of the motgage and rent on my house. My Ex has a boyfriend who has been introduced to the children. I beleive he stays in OUR house (mine and hers) at least 3 times a week
We have a plan for me to take over the mortgage because of negative equity issues.
Where do I stand in relation to her boyfriend staying over and paying the mortgage

  • rubytuesday
  • rubytuesday's Avatar
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
14 Sep 11 #287806 by rubytuesday
Reply from rubytuesday
Welcome to Wikivorce.

How long have you been separated?

As a joint owner, your x2b is entitled to have whomever she likes stay over - whether that's once a month, or 3 times a week.

When you say that you will be taking over the mortgage, do you mean that you will be paying it in full while she and the children remain in the house?

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11