A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info


  • charlton Heston
  • charlton Heston's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
19 Jan 12 #307242 by charlton Heston
Topic started by charlton Heston
My husband and i have been married 8 years,i came to the UK 4 years ago on his sponsorship, we have no children together, my 2 year visa has expired, but he now refuses to sponsor me for a renewal,what can i do in order to stay in the contry? Many thanks

  • Young again
  • Young again's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
19 Jan 12 #307361 by Young again
Reply from Young again

You have been married 8 years and you came to the UK 4 years ago on a 2-year visa. Have I got that right?

Where did the marriage take place ?


PS You have deleted 2 of your earlier posts and in another you have a wife, not a husband. This makes it difficult to find answers relevant to you.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11