A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

How to enforce a court order ?

  • A Ka
  • A Ka's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
29 Feb 12 #315293 by A Ka
Topic started by A Ka
My ex did not comply to court order that ordered her to pay me half of the sale of our property in Sept last year. How can I enforce the court order? I know that to enforce the court order, a penal notice should be attached to the court order. But I was not sure that she would not pay me and did not attach one in court order. Can I send her one now ? Or do I have to go to court again and re-apply a new order and attach a penal notice then? Or how?

  • jonathancj
  • jonathancj's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
07 Mar 12 #316667 by jonathancj
Reply from jonathancj
Has the property sold now? if so, what happened to the money?

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11