A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

discharge of a non molestation order

  • sleepybird
  • sleepybird's Avatar Posted by
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
30 Sep 12 #358597 by sleepybird
Topic started by sleepybird

Does anyone know what form my friend would need to fill out to apply for a discharge of a non molestation order.

His ex has accused him of all sorts and its all a pack of lies and has taken out a non molestation order on him and also says he cant see his daughter.

I know he has to fill out the c100 but am unsure whether you can apply to get a non molestation order revoked or discharged??

  • Serendipity100
  • Serendipity100's Avatar
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
30 Sep 12 #358603 by Serendipity100
Reply from Serendipity100
Just trying to help, I may be wrong, but think a non-mol is time-limited at source.:)

  • sleepybird
  • sleepybird's Avatar Posted by
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
30 Sep 12 #358607 by sleepybird
Reply from sleepybird
yes I think your right on that from what ive read so far. He has a court hearing in november and am supposing then that he will have his chance to put his version of events forward.

She has also taken out a prohibited steps order on him so we will fill out the c100 for that too as he wont have contact to his daughter until mid november otherwise and she missed him dearly since he moved out 3 months ago.

She has a criminal record for abh and documented drug abouse also so i think he has a strong case for custody based on that.

thanks for your reply

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.