A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Mon/Fri 9am-6pm       Sat/Sun 2pm-6pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Advice for marital hone

  • Stacey212
  • Stacey212's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
20 Apr 17 #491288 by Stacey212
Topic started by Stacey212
Hi I'm writing on behalf of my father who has recently separated from my mother, my mother has issued divorce proceedings on the grounds of unreasonable behaviour as following a fight between them both lead he to have my dad arrested and prosecuted for assault which he will be appearing in court for on the 11th may. The issue is my father is bailed to the marital address in which my mother left and is now living elsewhere, my father has changed the locks due to my mother coming into the marital home and taking most of the furniture and possessions whilst my father was in custody and him having all his belongings there now. The solicitor acting on behalf of my mum has issued a letter stating my mother needs a key and needs unrestricted access to the marital home but my dads bail conditions are that he has to stay away from her, it states he needs to provide a key to her by tomorrow or she will instruct a locksmith to change them! Any advise on what to do please! Thanks

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11