A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Wits End

  • ConfusedFrustrated
  • ConfusedFrustrated's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
11 Feb 22 #518878 by ConfusedFrustrated
Topic started by ConfusedFrustrated
Hope someone can point me in the right direction please.... I know the courts are massively busy but the delays are ridiculous.

Today my partner received a letter from court, dated December 20, as "certificate of entitlement to a decree", stating that his ex has proved the contents of the petition "and to an order that the Respondent shall pay the costs to the Petitioner to be the subject of detailed assessment oin the standard basis if not agreed"

He has submitted FOUR copies so far of a Deed of Finanncial Settlement and Waiver to the court, which set out their financial agreement from two years ago when she left, and included the agreement that she would divorce him WITHOUT applying for costs.

Any ideas?
Does he need to go to court to explain this again?
Or is this a standard letter and the Judge will consider the existing financial settlement agreement on the day.

  • rubytuesday
  • rubytuesday's Avatar
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
15 Feb 22 #518893 by rubytuesday
Reply from rubytuesday
Answered on your other post.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11