A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

need advice about house/ mortgage

  • kimberley1974
  • kimberley1974's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
02 Jan 09 #75642 by kimberley1974
Topic started by kimberley1974
MY boyfriend and I are not married but we invested in a property which he has been living in however legally the m deeds and mortgage are solely in my name as at the time he has alot of credit problems. Everything was fine until about 3 months ago when he made me pregnant he went mad and tried to force me to have an abortion which i refused. Since then he has come out with alot of threats and intimidation and since i feel extremely vulnerable being pregnant it has been really stressful . One of the threats is that he says he is going to totally trash the house then disappear and then let me deal with the consequences. This probably is a pathetic attempt at trying to control the situation but i want to know what legal rights do i have to enter the property as he has changed the locks do i need to go to court or do i just go to a locksmith. need advice please

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11