A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help going to court over a Financial Settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support for people who are going to court over a fair financial settlement, for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Decree Absolute

  • Johny8
  • Johny8's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
23 Aug 12 #351277 by Johny8
Topic started by Johny8

I need help with form D11. I have already applied Decree Absolute. The court wants me to provide a notice with evidence. The financial settlement is not done and Form A is not submitted yet.

I am confused on couple of questions on Form D11.

Q3. Attach a draft copy of the order you are applying for? .. .I am applying for decree Absolute which isn''t issued yet, that''s why i am giving application notice- please clear this point.

Q10. What information will you be relying on -a)the attached statement
c)the affidavit in support of divorce/dissolution/nullity/separation
d)the evidence set out in the box below

.....please suggest what do i choose here? provide a copy of nisi? or write some reasons??? not sure on this one at all.!

Please advice.


Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.