A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Mon/Fri 9am-6pm       Sat/Sun 2pm-6pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help going to court over a Financial Settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support for people who are going to court over a fair financial settlement, for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Form E

  • dee_city
  • dee_city's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
04 Oct 12 #359251 by dee_city
Topic started by dee_city
What happens if my partners soon to be ex wife does not
a) sign the agreed consent form by the agreed date as stated in the heads of agreement?

b) does not file her form E before the FDR?

  • dukey
  • dukey's Avatar
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
05 Oct 12 #359409 by dukey
Reply from dukey
Heads of agreement? how did it come about, mediator FDA? give us a clue.

If no form E is filed and exchanged chances are FDR will be adjourned, that said it seldom happens because the judge at FDA would have sorted the issue before FDR.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11