A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help going to court over a Financial Settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support for people who are going to court over a fair financial settlement, for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Form A submitted.....how long before court respond roughly!?

  • John8543
  • John8543's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
16 Sep 22 #519997 by John8543
Topic started by John8543
Hi. The relevant County Court should have received my Form A on Monday/Tuesday this week. I requested they call me to take card payment over the phone and I've not heard anything yet. Am I being impatient or should I chase it, assuming it should have been initially processed by now!?
Thanks for any help in advance. (Ultimately getting nervous the paperwork may have been misplaced etc)

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11