A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

ex 160 Help

  • saterdayschild
  • saterdayschild's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
03 Apr 11 #261167 by saterdayschild
Topic started by saterdayschild
My ex and I have come to an informal agreement that I take £900 a month out of the joint account which is very overdrawn,this includes all living costs and bills for myself + 1 son living at home but at uni + number 2 son also at uni, he is home for all holidays neither work because of courses they are taking.I am on incapacity benefit and can't work.
The form does not take into account the boys because of their ages 20 and 24.
1 With evidence can the boys be included.

2 Do I have to put the £900 down as annual income for the year as the first payment went into my account this month + I dont know if this will stay the same as we are starting mediation.

3 The mortgage is still coming out of the joint account because of this do I have to put half the mortgage payment on section 3.

Any help would be appreciated

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11