A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

How to file a penal notice?

  • Gixxergirl
  • Gixxergirl's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
23 Apr 14 #431047 by Gixxergirl
Topic started by Gixxergirl
Me again, OK so my sister has sacked her solicitor today who has sat on a court order where her ex has to produce statements not produced with the form E (or subsequent questionnaire). We now need to file a penal notice. Does anyone know which form to use and how much this will cost? I know any costs associated with a penal notice are usually put against the person not producing documents. I just need to know the right form and cost for my sister.
Thanks for your help in advance

  • anon8910
  • anon8910's Avatar
  • Senior Member
  • Senior Member
29 Apr 14 #431785 by anon8910
Reply from anon8910
You need form D11 and state that you require enforcement of existing Directions. You need to state clearly which part of the order you want the penal notice to be attached to.
Attach a copy of the order and send it off to the court. The judge will decide whether to bring you guys back into court for further Directions as it was with my case.
The fee I think is £90.

  • SuperStepDad
  • SuperStepDad's Avatar
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
19 May 15 #461673 by SuperStepDad
Reply from SuperStepDad
Fee is 95 now. D11+fee+short statement.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11