A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Enforcing a court order

  • Sean1867
  • Sean1867's Avatar Posted by
  • Senior Member
  • Senior Member
02 Sep 14 #443487 by Sean1867
Topic started by Sean1867
Can anyone help with the above?
Back in July 2013 a court order was issued where I the Petitioner should have recieved 35k from the assets of the FMH within 6 months otherwise the fmh would be put on the market.
My ex then took me back to court to say I wasn''t complying with the order, which I was, it was to do with the title deeds.
Anyway after instructing a solicitor for the first time I got all the paperwork sorted and sent to my ex wife after the judge had ordered me to but still after 13 months I have heard nothing from her, she is self repping now and ignoring not only my solicitor but the court aswell.
I have been told by my sol it will cost me £255 to take this back to court and that''s just the application! Is this true? Thought it was a D11 form that needed to be filed and thought it was a lot less than this.
I have rang court myself who were unhelpful and told me it was £155 to file an application but they weren''t sure which form I needed !

Please if anyone can give me a bit of advice or tell me what form I do need , I would be most appreciative.

Thank you


Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11