A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help going to court over a Financial Settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support for people who are going to court over a fair financial settlement, for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Adjourning a court date.

  • Starlett
  • Starlett's Avatar Posted by
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
04 Mar 15 #457354 by Starlett
Topic started by Starlett
Hello I wonder if anyone can help?

I have sent in a C100 to vary a contact order and have paid the relevant fee £215.

The court have sent through a date for a Directions hearing on which I cannot attend as I am away for a few days over the easter school holidays.

So I wrote to the courts asking for the hearing to be adjourned and relisted for the next available date once I am back.

I have now had a letter back from the courts along with a D11 form stating that I have to pay AGAIN to have the date relisted.

Can someone tell me if this is correct please?

I don''t think this is the correct paperwork. I am LIP and the applicant

TIA Starlett

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11