A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help going to court over a Financial Settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support for people who are going to court over a fair financial settlement, for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Court Fee Breech of CAO

  • Andy3109
  • Andy3109's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
24 Jul 21 #517330 by Andy3109
Topic started by Andy3109
can anyone confirm the cost to take ex back to court for breaching a COA?

Looking on the Gov website it says a fee of £215 to enforce an order then £95 to enforce a breach, is that right as I'm sure it wasn't that much a few years ago?

  • rubytuesday
  • rubytuesday's Avatar
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
27 Jul 21 - 27 Jul 21 #517334 by rubytuesday
Reply from rubytuesday
The fee for applying for enforcement of a Child Arrangements Order is currently £215. See page 16 of EX50. click here for EX50

You may be eligible for help with court fees - Help With Court Fees
Last edit: 27 Jul 21 by rubytuesday.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11