i have been in the process of divorcing my STBx since 2017 due to his refusal to engage. i am a LIP - after receiving the Decree Nisi and panicking thinking he was not going to be able to have half it not all of my finances (which are nothing but equity in the home and my small pension) he decided to get a solicitor. i have sent him a financial settlement proposal with a deadline of today - after continuing to delay and delay asking irrelevant questions after the financial exchange he has again refused to respond to the proposal (another delay) until i answer a question about the house valuation (which i have already answered previously). this is another way to try and maintain control over me with this constant delay can i request from the courts that he pay the court costs?
can i proceed with the absolute as the day to apply is today and i need to end this marriage as a matter of urgency for my own mental health.